Thursday 1 January 2009

1st January

31st December 2008

it was freezing cold out there.but hey its new year eve.it seems like everyone has plan for their new year eve.idura was busy on the phone setting up her plans with her friends.ima was getting ready to go out and see the fireworks.she'd waited the whole day for the night.i guess chris and beth are having friends over because i could hear some noise from below.julia and nicholas?ahah our beloved grandma and grandpa would be staying home i guess.its just not their time anymore :P

me?im lazying around i guess.ever since ive moved,i dont feel like going out a lot.in fact,i dont feel like doing anything at all.i just want to stay home in my bedrom lying on the bed lazying around pampering myself with all sorts of cream and scrubbing my feet,doing the nails blah blahh and the list goes on.there are just so many things to do in my room now i couldnt seem to get myself ready to go out.oh and i am stil in my robe even though the sun is already setting now. for the whole day i was in the robe.its cold.i just dont want to get out of the robe.

but seeing idura and ima getting ready,i felt like i wanted to go out too.i dont want to be left alone since that 'incident'.and ima bagi ayat pancing die.'nak ikut kitorang keluar ke nak duduk rumah dengan....'. shoot!having heard that i decided to join them.on the spot!pengecut gak sbenanye.hehe

so guess what time we went out?7.45pm.awal gile kot.and we arrived at the Westminster Bridge at 9.00pm.ahah.and guess when the fireworks start.yeah yeahh.name pun sambut new year.it started at 12.00am and we had 3 hours to kill!oh mann it was freezing cold!i asked myself if i could wait that long.there were lots of people hugging each other because the temperature was impossible.it was -3.i kept hugging ima and idura.and practiced the better trick; squeezing into the crowd and standing still amongst the ocean of people.and i really pity the babies in the prams.if they could write a diary,i bet the entry for the night will be 'i hate my parents for dragging me out in the cold when i could be sleeping comfortably in a warm court at home'.i bet on that! :P

na'aah.i didnt make it till 12.it was impossible for me.i was freezing cold.i wore 4 layers underneath but i was still shivering.i couldnt feel my nose.i was wearing gloves but my hands were numbs.and clever me,i wore a pair of canvas shoes.not helping!!my feet were frozen that i couldnt feel my toes when i was walking.and hell yeah,it hurts.and in my mind i was thinking, nak balik,nak balik..nak duvett....

and so i went back.straight home to the blanket and duvet and bertapa depan heater.oh it felt sooo goooood.

i switched on my lappy.konon2 nak layan Greys but ahah typical me,i slept halfway.all the way until midnight.

mama called.it was 230am.she called and talked as if she's next door.ive missed this voice.and she wished me a Happy New Year.welcome 2009.

hmm.2009.

1st January 2009.

and uhm a bit of reality check here.by year,i am 24.shoot!

No comments: