Tuesday 14 April 2009

stolen

im a sleepy head.and i dread waking up in the morning. especially when i only had few hours sleep in the night. especially when its cold in the morning and im all curled up under the duvet when suddenly the alarm did its magic - buzz my head baby! arghhhh i came to the point that i get sooo immuned with the tone, i'll just keep on sleeping as if im tone deaf and the annoying alarm isnt next to my ears.

though this is not always the case. sometimes, i have another alarm buzzing my ears early in the morning with a song that got stuck in my head and makes me want to sing along with it. sometimes it will go on snooze mode for about 4 or 5 times before i actually wake up - not merely opening my eyes but sitting up in my bed gazing out the window. heehoo thats an achievement okay.

anyhoo, i love the song. and for the deep meaning of it, i'de like to wake up every morning to the sound of that song as it always brings a smile on my face :)

We watch the season
Pull up its own stakes
And catch the last weekend

Of the last week

Before the gold and the glimmer have been replaced

Another sun soaked season fades away

You have stolen my heart
You have stolen my heart




help me. somebody stole my heart!

2 comments:

Nadia.M said...

agak2 boleh diterima akal x november people(particularly zodiac scorpio) are sleepyheads?

mila, me, you :P

AdaH said...

yeahhh..i know quite a few scorpions that are inseparable with their pillows.n ahah,one of them is me myself! :D