Tuesday 21 July 2009

i was so nervous

i did. i was so nervous i felt like passing out. i was soo nervous my stomach could not take the roti bakar mamak i ordered for my breakfast. in fact i was so nervous i felt like throwing out!

urghh..okay enough with the drama.

today i went to attend an interview at Veritas for a short attachment / internship / training or whatever other terms you want to call it.i just thought well since im going back to school this september i better get myself grounded in architecture again.umm that doesnt sound right.i was mean to say that well,since ive been away from architecture itself for about a year now,the smart thing to do before getting back to school empty headed is to get a feel of it again and hopefully by these short attachments,i could grasp the essence or mood or the 'feel' that will prepare me for the coming 2 strainfull year.ouch i could feel it on my bone now. :s

the interview went well without any hiccups in which i was so grateful for.Alhamdulillah.and to make things short,ive nailed it.at first i thought it will be almost impossible for any company to accept me for the extremely short period of time what more to be welcomed by a high profiled company like them but i guess they are generous enough to offer me a placement with a belief that i can learn quite a lot while im with them provided that i myself am willing to put an extra effort to prove them that its worthwhile hiring me than those many other pending applicants.

and i know when i said 'im up for the challenge,' i made a big promise not only to them but also to myself to prove them what a Raudhah is worth.

huhuhuwaaa ayat berkobar kobar!!!!

oh well......

meantime,im still having kecut perut n all other nervous syndroms i had this morning.yes the interview was over successfully and yes im starting next week after im done with btn but no,these syndroms arent leaving.infact they got worst and started to give me high blood pressure.arghhhhh

errr please pray that i'll make it through this intensive 6 weeks insyaAllah.ameen

:S

1 comment:

anne.zaqwan said...

veritas? gosh sungguh dekat! bleh lunch klcc hari2 k!