Tuesday 3 August 2010

Barclays vs Natwest

Greedy haha but yeap, Im banked with them two. I have been with Natwest for two years now and for a year with Barclays.

Well so far I think I prefer Barclays over Natwest.

Reasons why I think Barclays is a much better bank than Natwest;

Natwest's overdraft charge : 38pounds!!!
Barclays' overdraft charge : 8pounds

Natwest charge me if there is insufficient funds for direct debit transfer between my accounts as overdraft!
Barclays never charge me if there is insufficient fund for direct debit transfers between my accounts.

And plus many other (I am too lazy to list them down here). So if you are thinking to open a bank account in the UK, I definitely recommend Barclays for the benefits you will get (even from the normal current account) and for the superb customer service.

Barclays is the best. And that is why they can afford to sponsor the Premier League.

No comments: