Tuesday 17 May 2011

Frustration

Wish I'd taken Medicine instead of Architecture. I would have been a great doctor by now....

Hmm big lie obviously, Im a science idiot, literally.. If I do become a doctor my patients will not only be prescribed with medication but also medicine myth of the ancient malays. Yes I am a sucker for the myths of petua petua.

But yes I am not fit for medicine. Can't even tell if this is gastric or abdominal pain or etc etc.. And I'm not talking about other people. This is my own body and I'm the one who is feeling the pain but I can't tell what kind of pain it is.. Or to be exact where it is, for all I know, when I am in pain, everything hurts.

Basic structure 101.. Cant even tell the structure loading anymore..

Oh what a dumb ass!! (banging head on the wall)

No comments: