Friday 6 November 2009

facebook status vs blog

i have so many things going on and sometimes i just find it hard to cope with it.oh well,most of the times.i thought being here at the very first place could help me adapt to the changes and supposedly i should be able to pick up with studies and the many things going on around me.hmm the initial plan that was.but reality is,though it does help at points,i still am struggling to juggle work and study at the same time.and now that im given even bigger responsibilities in the office,i am really really exhausting all the energies i have to balance my studies and work.as if i dont have enough of this demanding course,i still have to deal with stress at work trying to achieve targets.and i guess it makes sense if im all knackered by the time i reach home.and ouh this time saving makes it even worst now that the sun set is at 4pm which makes me mentally deprived as well.at times i did cry and at all time i hope jeff is around to spoil me with his delicious comfy food he cooks or simply just chill around and cheer me up.
being an emotion-driven girl,these things happening around me a lot of the times invites my mood swings.thank goodness that i dont have that many people around me,i havent really hurt anyone.but thing is sometimes i feel like wanting to let people know that im not well.and so i sought to facebook status to tell people how i feel.but hmm 90% of the time typing them out,i never really post it.i happen to have this thought,ouhh i dont want to be flooding other people's feeds with all sorts of my emotional break down status every 5 minutes.
though i think its better to keep it to myself,i still want to publish what i feel every so often!so yeah,now that i have my new blackberry curve,i will update what ever that i feel on my blog instead.because my blog is my space so hell yeah im going to flood it with my unspoken words-thanks to not having anyone to speak to(mind you my life now is all about work n studies.chill out?naah i'de rather be working on my studio work.durhh)
so yeah once again thanx to my jefriman for forcing me to buy a blackberry,i now can update my blog anywhere anytime!

2 comments:

Jeff Johari said...

B, nice post! Come on get your blackerry online....and happy 24th birthday, miss u.

arlia said...

u go girl! post post post! hehehe