Tuesday 21 October 2008

hating the hammersmith n city line,distrcit line and circle line...

okay today i am declaring my hatred towards hammersmith n city line,district line and circle line.i was waiting for the tube to come on the way home last night and it felt as if ive been standing out there on the platform for hoursss..hoursss that was!!

i hated it wen there had to be delays on these route because u know what,it seems like there are forever going to be delays..and the irony part was that the delay only occurred on the eastbound platform where i was actually heading to!!!!!the westbound trains came regularly and i was counting the seconds like shit it came every 2 minutes!!!!!and to mount up the hatred in me,there was the DLR route train on the other platform that stop by almost every 5 minutes..urghhhh come on tfl!!!

n to make matter worst,it was freezing cold last night and the wind was blowing at the speed rate of 50mph(mm okay maybe i was exaggerating but the wind surely made me unstable on few occasions that i was almost blown away and hell no not blown away in a lovey dovey way but the actual blown away by the rush of the 50mph against my slender unstable gravity point body off my foot!(thank God i wasnt on my heels!!or i might fell off the platform..aku ni pon pandai g diri dekat line kuning buat ape..haishhh)

apparently i was standing on its way and the wind was late for its appointment and was rushing like everything to make it on time to God-knows-where(i was thinking even,maybe it was late for its date..woaa rilex mr. windy,mrs.windy may be going mad a lil for your latency but we're talking bout my life here!!!)

and the fact that i was walking in the rain because i have forgotten to bring an umbrella previously didnt came to any help and it made my body shiver in the coldness..
n i was thinking oh cummonnnnn..ive had a bad day already(but a funny one) that i went to see a dungeon room at mina's place.

"i come home from work at 6 and i go to gym every day until 9"

then suddenly he undid the 3 top buttons of his jacket revealing the bulu bulu heyy and not to mention all the blink blink ice on the neck yawwww..omg jeff,im soo going to write about mina and his blink blink and the "heater bed" yg u bole beli 20 pound kat argos tu in my blog...muahahahaaaaaaa..ba
ngge gle okay dgn heater bed die tuh...euwwwwwwwww

okay backk to the main topic...uwaaaa i soo miss msia n my little blue miss berhad that was always there to keep me warm wen it was cold outside,n gave me shed wen it was pouring rain like everything(this i soo miss about kl...huhu)n kept me chilled wen it was blazing hot..my miss berhad,u truely were my most precious gem in this whole wide world...uwaaaaaaa

mamaaaaaa...please can you courier my lil miss berhad to me

huhuuu...rindu turnpike lane..rindu picaddily line terbaik....tak suke tak suke tak suke hammersmith n city line n district line........tertekannnnnnnnn

1 comment:

Jeff Johari said...

So, do you still keep in touch with mina? He seems cool..Whahahahahhaa..

-poor jeff-