Sunday 19 October 2008

my first post for the longest time

i havent really been posting a blog about myself for the longest time so i figured i wanted to write one just as so to keep up with everyone else who'd seem to be having their blog links next to their status message on my messengers list.i always thought it was cool to be clicking on their links and be reading their day to day feed of their life and often i admire their openness to be writing down bits of their life knowingly.

sometimes it struck my thought and i would have this sudden urge to be writing down my link next to my name on their list so i could too claim it openly that i too have a blog to keep you updated with my life.i too can claim that im internet literate and benefitting it in all sort of other ways,having my profile and a piece of my mind on the net-my very own publication that is.and wouldnt it be cool that i get to be calling it adah's publication.

but all the urge will normally got swept away at the thought of having people that i know reading it.i'll get butterflies imagining people that i knew are going to be reading through my thoughts that were laid into some structured sentences and i got so nervous of what they might have think about it and what it could do to affect them,in any ways that is.i wouldnt be able to be writing about my true feelings and thoughts then,that i have to alter it to suit the readers' rating and that wouldnt be any short of deep thinking of filtering my own thoughts.and urghh i can imagine that then,writing can be so tiring.

i rarely wrote anything about myself publicly to the crowd of readers that i know.to be honest,i would be more comfortable to be writing anonymously and having readers who do not know me read through my piece and give some feedbacks about the issues that ive posted in both positive and negative ways.and its very encouraging too,knowing that their comments are authentic and sincere as they do not have to bluff to get me as they only knew me only from the tip of my pen;my keyboard in this age.i guess the satisfaction that i got from those sincere comments and critiques made me want to write even more and share the dramas that had been going on in my life with those people who had been following it,anonymously of course.

but okay shuushh all that.ive gotten a new blog to start with and thanks to the encouragement that ive been getting from people around me,i would say that ive been able to be posting my own piece as adah's,truly mine.
and what's great about that is that i can claim to people that '..oh,i have a blog too'
ive been keeping those words to myself this whole time and i think maybe its time for me to open up and let you have a glimpse into my life from the tip of my black ink pen.

now shushh there and let me think,what do i call my blog here..

*thinking hard* hmmm....