Tuesday 26 May 2009

smile :)

good good!

and we all smiled. oh well i did not at first. i was stunned staring at the screen. jeff was saying i flunk but i was seeing otherwise. i lost my word. i was happy. i wanted to scream and shout and jump around in excitement. i had all those energy inside but i guess i was more upset with the stupid joke jef threw me in.

Alhamdulillah :)

oh well i still have a long way to go. after a not-so-good interview session i had with UCL that really pulled me down, this news did its magic and cheered me up!

Alhamdulillah..Alhamdulillah...Alhamdulillah....

I cant get enough of praising You Lord for your generousity..

Mama on the other end sounded happy.oh well.it is a happy news and she can feel now that half of the future financial burden is off her shoulder now.and oh,baba's too..:)

Alhamdulillah.

now all i need to do is wait for the reply from Bartlett.oh if only you know how im dying to be granted the placement from them.oh if only they know how i would put my 200% efforts if im accepted into their units.and ohhh if only they know how i will make a very diligent student in their department.and oh if only the whole world know how much it would mean to me.

i know i have no other sources to ask from.Lord, i humbly plea your kindness to bless me with this great placement.please Lord, help me through this long journey i am about to embark on.and please make the path easy for me.Ameen :)

1 comment:

Hacked by w3d0z said...

congratulation adah!! =) nice to hear the gud news..may Allah bless u alwiz=)