Tuesday 5 May 2009

when my mind whispers...

Tuesday, 9.00am

Am in the bus. The journey had been a very slow one. Never mind that. Ive slept my whole way through. I can feel that my contact lenses gets a bit dry. Probably because Ive been sleeping my whole way through. My vision is blurred. I took my cell out and glanced at the time. Shit im soo late! And Im still 10 minutes away. Hmm its okay I bet Handel is stil on his way. I sat relaxed. But this triggers me. Am I ignorant?

Tuesday, 9.15am

I got off the bus. My tummy is growling. Yes I kept a beast inside. I walked by Tesco. I wanted to go in to grab a bite. Went to the automated door but the time struck. I am just late and still thought of getting a bite. Am I ignorant? Walked straight to the office.

Tuesday, 9.20am

Got into the avenue. Saw Nathan's open today. Thought of checking if Handel dropped by before. Nope he must have waited for me. Changed my mind and went straight into the building. Am I ignorant?

Tuesday, 9.25am

As I should have thought, Handel was there waiting in the corridor. Prince came early to clean the office. They are never late. Greeted Handel but forgotten to do just the same to Prince. He still is a being just like anyone else. Am I ignorant? Turned around to greet but circumstances says too late. Just smiled. I dont want to be ignorant. Nor arrogant.

Tuesday, 9.35am

Looked at the task for today. Few bookings. Should I call the Landlord now or later? Navigated away and into my email. Am I ignorant? Went straight for the telephone and dialled the number. The enthusiastic voice on the other end was happy to get a confirmation call from me. Dont! Dont be such an ignorant person.

Tuesday, 10.40am

Tummy is growling. Went down to Tesco. Walked down the bakery isle and felt like buying all of the freshly baked items. Nafsu! Took quite a few but remembered still have some croissants in my drawer. But its left over few days now. Am I ignorant? Others are suffering from malnutrition and Im wasting? Put back the excessive buns. Thrifty is the new me!

Tuesday, 10.48am

Paid my croissant and heading for the exit. Saw a woman with a shopping bag. Woman put a few wine bottles into the bag. Woman looks suspicious. Woman stared at me with flicking eyes. I could have shouted for security but I only looked. Woman escaped the door. I was left stunned. Woman did not run, only walked. Security could have caught her if I shouted. But I did not. Ive only walked away as if nothing happened in front of my eyes. Am I ignorant?

Been asking myself this question all morning but the incident proved me. I guess I am. Well I dont want to!

Wake me up. I dont want to be ignorant!

3 comments:

anne.zaqwan said...

adah, i gave u an award for your blog. nt amik kat my blog k. :D

Jeff Johari said...

nak award jugak

AdaH said...

weee uve found me on this blogosphere!many thanx anne..terharu :)

jeff,i kasi u special award..nak? :*