Friday 4 December 2009

kenaaa!!!

Haiiyoyoo what laaa have happenned to my motivation!!everyday sangat super tak productive and sleep anywhere i could.and eat all i cann..urghh ni sume winter punye pasal!!

i had a very helpful input from Christoph this morning for my essay topic thats due 6 weeks away and thanx to the early rise this morning and the fruitful discussion i had, i was very highly motivated to atleast complete a draft by the end of today.

so i head to the library,get to the online catalogue,look for the books that i find would be helpful with my critical analysis and head for just any vacant black machine nearby the window facing the breathtaking view of Royal Albert Dock and the City Airport just accross it.

magnificent view!great momentum!excellent references on the table.endless flow of pouring ideas and a black screened machine to assist with the research materials.you goo girl!

oh well so i thought...

this black screened machine is delusive.its dangerously dangerous!look what im doing now!after half an hour surfing the net and 15 minutes facebooking and about another 10 minutes typing this post, my references books and notes have stayed intact!!

nooo evil thing!!!look what you have done to my great momentum and my high motivation for the last oh well good one hour??!!!!

im soooo quitting you now and get backk to my books!dont believe me?ii amm quitting u now!yes!NOW!!

........

(okay i lied..im still on this black machine)

sigh!

No comments: