Saturday 27 December 2008

family

Ely texted me this morning.she apologized for not being able to meet me before going back to Sheffield.i felt bad too.she had to wait for hours last tuesday for me.and by the time we were in the car playing bee and mmm game,she was too tired and too lazy to even think of the answers.hehe Ely next time datang kte masak masak kat umah baru adah eh? :D ::D

Syukri called.he's been trying to call me the last few days to notify me that he's already in London.he said he called and texted but received no replies from me.i was unreachable.but he was lucky to meet our friend at msd who gave him my new number.and so we met for lunch on the boxing day.we exhanged our travel experiences as both of us had just got back from our road trip around the UK.and uhumm thanks to the newspaper bergerak london,Syukri already knew about the scratch thingy.but he layed cool and played his part buat2 terkejut dengar adah cte as if he's just heard it for the first time because the newspaper bergerak told him not to tell me that he knew.pandaii Syukri berlakon ehh.

Hanef called.they went to Harrods and M&S today for shopping.apparantly these two started their sale on the 27th unlike others.and so we decided to meet up for dinner at melur.family.im meeting my family after few months here.Pak Andak and Mak Andak greeted me with smile and comfort.smile that im very much familiar with and comfort that could only come from my own blood.and believe it or not after years,i was talking to Hanef again.we catched up and took pictures to show Tok Mak that of all places in the world,we met for dinner here in London.
they are going back to Manchester tomorrow as Hanef is working there and both the parents will depart home next friday.for an instance,i envy Hanef for having his parents with him.

i was walking home in the cold when Syukri called.he's already in the bus heading towards Warwick after 3 weeks travelling.he said he only has a week left to qada' tidur before his classes will start again and he will have to get back to the old routine.heyy heyyy he's suppose to be my removal service for tomorrow but he's gone back.he laughed and said next time.ahah.i hope there wont be next time after this.

mama replied my text.ive been texting with her for the last 3 hours.
'uh...huh...u kept me up half d nite!anyway i hope u learnt that fear is a lot in d mind and mainan syaitan.Love :)'

today is 27th December 2008.and it was on this date last 30 years that arwah Atok gave away Mama's hand for marriage.Baba and Mama were then united at the Birmingham Central Mosque.

today has been one of the happiest day in London for me.the idea of family has always manage to help me pull my inner self together and strengthen my will.and having met them all this winter hols means more than what i could express with words.

thank you Baba and Mama.thank you for having faith in your family and your children.and making me believe that true love does exist in real life.


HAPPY 30th ANNIVERSARY to Baba Mama :)

4 comments:

milla said...

i envy the strong bond that u and ur family have though u guys are far away from each other

really envy

AdaH said...

babe,u ARE part of this family.my mom would love to hear from you.

i envy u for getting married before me :P

Hacked by w3d0z said...

adah sorry sangat2 for not seeing u b4 went back to sheffield..iA i'll come again next time...dh pndai dh dok london...hihihi...

thanx for the erk and bees games...hahaha..so funny when trying this game to other people..=p

k miss u!! pray for me, i got exam this coming january...fuh!!

AdaH said...

hehe okay i'll be waiting..good luck ely!!! xoxo