Monday 8 December 2008

no.54

i went to view a house today and it was great!it was awwesome!!!it was lovely and it was hugeee..and it was crazily offered at a very competitive rate.it has some huge windows and very high ceiling.Georgian style building i suppose.
and i love this place.i dont just love this place,i think im in love with this place.if im now dreading my way back home to Upton Park,i could imagine myself smiling widely heading my way back to the new house.
mahu balik ke rumah tercinta untuk bercinta dengan rumah tercinta.
just like how i used to head my way home to turnpike lane.finally,things are getting rosy for me with the house issue i dreaded for few months now.i really hope to spend some quality time in my future home hence less merempating at other people's house.hehe.oh well,idora warned me not to lari to other places as this house is so huge she will be scared to be left alone at night.hehe ai ai ma'am.
so there was my activity for the day.i just cant wait to move into this house as soon as possible.
weee!~~ adah in love with her new crib.

2 comments:

Jeff Johari said...

yeah..finally you have a great place. Patience does help kan? anyhow, do upload some pictures of your new place kay.

AdaH said...

hehe nanti i upload..tingkap die besar gleee!!!!kalau tengok dari jalan cam tak caye thats going to be my new house...senyum sampai telinga :D :D :D